Monday, January 26, 2009

Olivia's Pictures

So...we are long overdue for a posting and we really have no excuse for not posting...except that we are lazy. OK it is not that we are lazy...just busy doing other mundane daily activities of living. Believe me, I would rather be able to post daily. I (Sue) will make it a goal to post at least twice a week. Now that I see that Picasa Picture program can upload photos directly...it will make it a simpler process. So, without further chatter...on with the post.

This past weekend Laura, Olivia, and I went to visit my grandfathers in Connecticut. I will post more about the weekend later this week. What I did want to show you is the wonderful photographer Olivia is becoming. She was snapping away all weekend, and continued when we returned home. Here are some of the "better" pictures.
Enjoy....

2 comments:

Carrie and MJ said...

And not one lesson!!! What a talented kid you have!

Carrie and MJ said...

I thought that you said you were updating this 2 times a week??? It has been over a week and no new update.