Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kindergarten Pictures....

I have often told people that if I knew I could make such a cute child - I would have started earlier... Here is the proof of that. Have you ever seen a cuter picture of my peeps? I was all worried when they had picture day, as last year I got to help with photos at the pre-school, I wouldnt be able to help this year, was paying ALOT for a set of pictures, What if it was a horrible shot?? I remember seeing the horrible pictures from my school days ( and KK's) (Sorry Karen). But it's true... Maybe it had something to do with the Catholic schools not really caring how your pictures turned out. What if her picture was horrible and she would have to live with it forever?? So, picture day came and went. Then we had to sit around and wait forever until they came back...
Today it comes back and she is adorable. I know I am partially biased as she is my child, but seriously, have you seen a cuter picture?? So different from last years pre-school picture with bangs. No more baby.....

No comments: