Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pictures of the Princess




As Promised before, here are the pictures of the Princess in her Halloween costume....


As it was a beautiful night here in New Hampshire, we were able to go out in only a light sweater for covering! I never remember being that lucky when we used to go out, usually it was so cold no one could tell if you had a costume on or not...


Also, a picture from our last Halloween at Sutton Hill (THANKS WENDY) We were able to go back there this year and participate in the annual trick or treat with the residents, most of whom have known her since before she was born - literally. Next year I am afraid we wont be able to go due to full day school schedules....

Coming next: Painting the Living room....

2 comments:

KK said...

Let's go with the pix of the living room slowpokes.


Livie,

I am soooo loving your princess clock!!!

Carrie and MJ said...

I second that about the living room pix,,, I have already seen the princess stuff!!!!!