Thursday, November 27, 2008

Preparations for Thanksgiving...







I apologize for the layout of the photos, but still am not adept enough to place them exactly where I want them. As you can see, we were very busy around our house getting ready for Thanksgiving this week!

Olivia made her lovely turkey headress at Kindergarten - then they got to parade around the school making turkey noises - excellent educational value if I do say so myself.

We also took the chance to try to make these adorable cookies we saw in Parenting magazine! They turned out so well we were able to make enough for the two morning K classes "picnic" on Tuesday, AND to sell at the bake sale at my work... EVERYONE was most impressed if I do say so myself!

Today, of course a dress was in order for the day - even though we were not leaving the house, and our only guest was Nana. Deciding WHICH dress to wear however was quite the dilema. We had several to choose from as you can see here!







Also visible is a partial shot of the new Living room color, I know we promised pictures of the makeover earlier, but we are still doing some decorating and picture hanging. That post will come as soon as possible.






No comments: