Friday, September 19, 2008

What to do today?



A Beautiful Late Summer Day....
So what does miss Olivia decide she wants to do???
Play in the car of course.
I had to clean the car out as I was voted to be the "designated Driver" on Thursday as a group of the nurse managers were going to a dinner seminar up in Ogunquit Maine. Why the good Doctor decided the dinner had to be all the way up there is another story, but as I had to drive my new co-workers back and forth in my car, I figured they wouldnt want a ton of dog hair, cheerios or petrified french fries to sit on.
So, being the good mama I am, I got my free child (slave) labor to help clean out the car - after all, alot of the mess was hers. After I finished, instead of playing outside while I made dinner, she decided that she would play in the car.
So, there she sits, with the baby doll (who's name is Ella - this week) playing, as we made dinner.
Yup. Once it is far too cold out to play on the swingset, she will whine and cry, but when she had the perfect opportunity, she wants to play in the car.

No comments: